Planning Your Event
- Contact USC Aiken Conference Center at email@example.com or 803-641-3563 with initial inquiry and date(s) of interest. If you have a particular room of interest please specify room number.
- Provide the following intake information: First & Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Company or Organization, Website Address, City & State, Event Type, Date(s) of Event, Start & End Time for Event, Room Set-Up Requirements, Expected Number of Attendees, Catering Needs, Audio/Visual Equipment Needs.
- If catering is required, review the catering menu and make catering selections for applicable meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) along with delivery times and instructions for your requested meals.
- If you have a schedule of events, meeting agenda or set up diagram submit these with your rental request.
- If your event is for a non-profit or governmental organization please state this and send your official 501c3 or 501c4 paperwork for eligibility for discounted rental fee.
- A Conference Center staff member will follow up with you once inquiry has been submitted and reviewed.
- If your requested date, time and room are confirmed as available, confirmation will be sent via email and a rental agreement will be sent for your signature. Please send this form back via email or mail at least 15 business days prior to your event start date.
Note: An event is not confirmed until a rental agreement has been signed by both the client and designated USC administrators. USC Aiken reserves the right to release your event reservation date if the Rental Agreement is not signed and returned at least 15 business days prior to event start date. USC Aiken reserves the right to require proof of general liability and a deposit.
- If campus maps, driving directions or other USC Aiken information is required, please submit this request to have this sent prior to your event.
- Your access time will be 30 minutes prior to your event start with your room(s) unlocked and set up for your event and you will be provided with a designated host contact for the duration of your event.
- Enjoy your event at USC Aiken!
- A final invoice will be mailed to the event leader after the event conclusion.