The Oswald Review (TOR) is an international, refereed journal of undergraduate criticism and research in the discipline of English. Published annually, The Oswald Review accepts submissions in conformance with the following guidelines:
- Electronic submission in Microsoft Word via e-mail attachment. All copy provided in current MLA format, justified to left margin only and without headers and footers. Endnotes should be avoided.
- Title page must include title of work, author's name, postal address (both local and permanent), telephone number, e-mail address (both school and home), name and address of college, and name and department of endorsing professor.
- Professor's endorsement that work is original with the student for a specific course and free of plagiarism; e-mail certification can be sent under separate cover.
- Length: ten to twenty-five pages
- Typeface: Times Roman 12 pt.
- Deadline: March 1 (or nearest business day) for submissions; July 30 for e-mail notification of decision by editorial board.
- Concurrent submission is discouraged. Authors should not submit articles to more than one journal at the same time.
Douglas Higbee, Ph.D.
Editor, The Oswald Review
Department of English
University of South Carolina Aiken
471 University Parkway
Aiken, South Carolina 29801