Non-Credit Online Courses
LOWEST PRICES IN THE CSRA!
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. All courses run for six weeks (with a two-week grace period at the end).
Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
These non-credit classes begin each month.
See course schedule
Some of the class categories offered are listed below:
- Digital Photography and Digital Video
- Writing & Publishing
- Grant Writing & Nonprofit Management
- Continuing Education For Health Care Professionals
- Courses for Teaching Professionals
- Personal Finance & Wealth Building
- Health Care, Nutrition, & Fitness
- Family & Personal Enrichment
- Child Care & Parenting
- Art, History, Psychology, & Literature
- Math, Philosophy, & Science
- Test Prep
How to Get Started
- To see all the courses we offer, click here.
- At the website above, click the Orientation link and follow the instructions. During orientation, you will learn important information about your course. You will also be provided an opportunity to choose the name and password you will use to access your course. This step is critical! You cannot access your course until you complete orientation.
- Call the Office of Continuing Education at (803) 641-3741 with the course name, number, and payment information.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with the name and password you provided during orientation.
For any ed2go course, you will need Internet access, a non-shared e-mail address, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the latest Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins.
Most courses are Macintosh compatible. If a course is not Macintosh compatible, this information will be stated on the course's Requirements tab when you view the course details.
Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit our Online Instruction Center for access to complete course descriptions, student evaluations, instructor biographies, requirements, and other information.