Ready to get your copy of Office 365?
Office 365 includes locally installed copies of the latest office suite available for your system with 1TB of cloud storage and web apps included. Current faculty and staff are eligible to install up to five copies of Office 365 on their personal computers and devices. It's free and available for installation now.
A few things to keep in mind before download and installing your copy:
- All other versions of Office must be uninstalled prior to installation of Office 365.
- Office 365 currently integrates with your Faculty/Staff email account. In other words, if you install it, you should be the only one using it.
- Office 365 uses your existing USCA Faculty/Staff account to activate the software and gain access to online content. As a result, you are technically using your USCA Faculty/Staff account to access Office 365. Policy does not allow the sharing of your USCA Faculty/Staff account.
- Office 365 is licensed through your USCA Faculty/Staff account. It will only function as long as your Faculty/Staff account is active and you are currently on active status with the university.
- As with all software installed on personal systems and devices, CSD and the Help Desk are only able to provide limited software support.
If you're ready to install your copy, get started here: Get Office 365
8am - 8pm Monday -Thursday
8am - 5pm Friday
Closed Saturday - Sunday
Closed Campus Holidays
The Help Desk is located in B&E Suite 238
803-641-3391 from non-campus phones
x4357 from campus phones
After-Hours Outage Reporting
Call or Text 803-265-5266