- Help Desk
- New Students
- Current Students
- Alumni Students
- Faculty and Staff
- CSD Staff
- CSD Administrative Offices
- Software and Hardware Discounts
- Emergency Notifications
- Cyber Security Training
- Workshops and Training
- Find Us On...
- ---- Yammer
- Client Services
" I am an athlete here at USC Aiken. The professors work well with me, and understand that I am going to miss class occasionally. They take time to explain to me the things I missed. USC Aiken is the place for me. "
- Jeremy Smith , Business Administration major
Did You Know?
USC Aiken has some of the best professional schools in South Carolina. All three - business, nursing, and education - have received the highest level of accreditation possible. This means more opportunities for you to learn from the best and brightest the University has to offer.
"USC Aiken has the best faculty around! Professors and advisors really have your best interest in mind and will always work with you."
- Dalisha Williams, Middle School Education major
"USC Aiken has so much to offer. Whether it’s Greek life, student activities, athletics, honor societies, or residential life, our campus is full of opportunities and ways to become involved."
- Aaron Doctor, Exercise and Sports Science major
"USCA has many different students from many different backgrounds, but one thing that ties us all together is the campus atmosphere. When I left high school I was scared that I was not going to meet anyone that would be as good as my friends back home. Within my first couple of days at USCA, I had more friends than I have ever had before."
- John Ellis, Communications major
"During the course of my freshman and sophomore years, I was a resident in the Pacer Downs. When I first met my roommate my freshman year, we became the best of friends from the get-go. We found out that we were so much alike in many ways. We connected like brothers, and we are still roommates today during our junior year. "
- Anthony (T.J.) Langford, Communications major
"Getting involved in Greek Life and participating in intramural sports is a great way to meet new people. I have participated in every intramural sport offered, and it has helped me stay active. "
- TJ Johnston, Business Marketing major
"Working on campus is a great opportunity for students at USC Aiken. You have the chance to meet so many faculty and staff members and see what happens behind the scenes here at school. Your job will also work around your class schedule because they always put academics first. "
- Chris Brown, Fine Arts major
"Through the wide variety of classes and clubs, USCA offers a little something for everyone. Its small class sizes, charm, and personal professors make it the perfect choice."
- Jessica Walters, Nursing major
"As a sophomore at USCA, I have really enjoyed the college classroom setting. Since the class sizes aren’t too big, I can always get help from professors anytime I’m in need."
- Thomas Mcleod, Exercise and Sports Science major
"Attending USC Aiken has been a great experience for me. From the campus events to classes and to housing, we are a like a family – a home away from home."
- Alyssa Gadsden, Chemistry major
"I love attending USC Aiken because I feel as if am in a family oriented environment. What I love most about is its location, the independence you gain from attending, and our Pacer spirit!"
- Alesha Jones, Communications major
"I never thought I would meet people from all around the world on such a small campus. You can find the best of both worlds: the advantages of a big campus in a small, friendlier environment."
- Dana Hailat, Biology (pre-dental) major
|Updated: Sat Sep 15 16:49:25 EDT 2012|
Computer Services strongly encourages you to develop a strategy to keep your mailbox within acceptable limits. The autoarchive feature in the Microsoft Outlook e-mail client automates the process of moving older items from your mailbox on the Exchange server to the personal folders stored on your computer's hard drive. When enabled and properly configured, it will make ensuring that your mailbox size is always within acceptable limits a much easier task.
(For Full-screen click on lower right of video. To exit Full-screen press the ESC key.)
Or you can follow the instructions below:
- In Outlook, select tools and options.
- Select the other tab, and click "AutoArchive"
- Configure the options in the autoarchive dialog box with the following suggested settings:
- Check "Run autoarchive every 30 days".
- Check "Prompt before AutoArchive runs".
- Uncheck "Delete expired items (e-mail folders only)".
- Check "Show archive in folder list".
- Set to clean out items older than 3 months.
- Select "Move old items to" and choose a location for your archived files. This can be a PST file you created for personal use as documented in the Moving mail to a PST file in Outlook article, or the default one created specifically by the AutoArchive function.
- Click "Apply these settings to all folders now".
- Finally, click OK to close the dialog box.
|CAMPUS PHONES: 4357 (HELP) NON-CAMPUS PHONES: 803-641-3391 E-MAIL: HELP@USCA.EDU|