Get Help with Math Placement
|Page Last Updated: Thu Apr 14 10:25:08 EDT 2016
Determine If You Need to Take a Math Placement Test
Most students attending USCA for the first time must complete a math placement test. USCA's Math Department has provided helpful information to determine if you require the test: http://www.usca.edu/math/mathematics-placement-test-.dot
Access the Math Placement Test
Math Placement Tests are found in Blackboard. You should see them as soon as you log into Blackboard. If not, follow these instructions:
- Log into Blackboard at: https://blackboard.usca.edu/
- If you are asked to complete a Blackboard profile go ahead and do so, or just click the "Do it later" link to continue into Blackboard.
- Once you are into Blackboard you'll see several modules. Find the "My Organizations" module on the right-side of the screen. You're looking for the "USC Aiken Math Placement Test" link highlighted in yellow in this example.
- Click the "USC Aiken Math Placement Test" and you should be immediately taken to the test.
Not able to find or access the Math Placement Test?
If the "USC Aiken Math Placement Test" link isn't shown in your "My Organizations" module, or it is shown but gives an error when clicked, you'll need to contact the Help Desk for support.
During normal business hours (8am-8pm Mon-Thur and 8-5 Fri): you can reach us at: 803-641-3391. Or email us for math placement assistance at: email@example.com
After-hours and on weekends: please email us regarding math placement issues at: firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest math placement assistance.
Be sure to include the following information when emailing:
- Full first and last name
- Network Username (Blackboard Username)
- Phone Number
8am - 8pm Monday -Thursday
8am - 5pm Friday
Closed Saturday - Sunday
Closed Campus Holidays
The Help Desk is located in B&E Suite 238
803-641-3391 from non-campus phones
x4357 from campus phones
After-Hours Outage Reporting
Call or Text 803-265-5266