Apply for Housing
Steps to Become a Pacer Resident:
1. Once you have been accepted to USC Aiken, complete the online Housing application in Self Service Carolina. You will need to log in with your VIP ID and password. Instructions on how to find this information if you do not know your VIP ID and password can be found by clicking here.
2. Log in to Self Service Carolina to apply. Download, read and sign the 2017-2018 Housing Contract and return to University Housing. All housing contracts are for the full academic year, this includes both fall and spring semesters. Please read the terms of the contract prior to submitting your application.
3. You must submit a Housing Contract Release Request form and be approved in order to move out of housing prior to the end of your contract. Your contract begins once you sign your occupancy card and pick up your keys.
4. Incoming Freshman/Transfer Students - Once your online application has been accepted ($150 security deposit received) you will be able to pick your own living space from Monday, May 22, 2017 at 7:00 am until Tuesday, June 20, 2017.
5. Roommate selection is setup within the housing application. You will need to search for your roommate preference by their last name and USC Aiken email address (make sure to capitalize the first letter in the last name when searching.) Roommate preferences must be mutual and confirmed prior to room selection, Monday, May 22, 2017.
- In order to select a room together, both students must have applied for housing and paid their deposit.
- When the first student selects a room with 2 available bed spaces, the system will automatically pull the second student into that room. If two spaces are not available, the roommate preference will not be placed in that room along with you. If you move spaces after the initial room selection, both students will need to move to the alternate room. The system will not keep roommates together when making room changes.
- Apartment mates can be setup the same way as roommates. Setup requires the names to be listed in the same order of preferences on each students application and everyone must have applied to housing and paid their deposit.
Remember...USC Aiken is now a Tobacco Free Campus!