Begin your on campus life as a returning or transfer student at USC Aiken by making the choice to live on campus in Pacer Commons - where students live and learn together.
Taylor Rufus, Community Director and the staff of Pacer Commons can be reached at 803-641-3767 or via email email@example.com. They will be glad to answer all of your questions or help you with your needs. There is a RM on duty that can be reached after office hours at 803-349-5916 for assistance or an emergency. The Pacer Commons office is located in the lobby of the Commons in Suite 200.
Some of the features you can expect in Pacer Commons:
- Share a two bedroom apartment with two baths, or a four bedroom apartment with two baths, furnished living/dining area, kitchen with full size stove and refrigerator
- Be within walking distance of classes, campus dining, activities, and many support services
- Participate in educational and social programs planned by the Resident Mentors (RMs) to help you adjust to college life
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer in the apartment with wireless high-speed internet access or Ethernet Ports)
- Cable Television
- All utilities provided (except telephone)
- On-site laundry facilities
- Ample parking (free but a parking permit is required - register at Public Safety)
- Enhanced security features including a "three door" system: Building Front Door (card access), Apartment Door (key access), Bedroom Door (key access)
- Ample common areas for recreation and study space as well as a game room
- Computer Lab with printers - 3rd floor
- Academic Resource Center
- Snack and drink machines
- Onsite mail delivery (weekdays only)
Double Rooms (2 people per bedroom)
$2,440 per semester proposed for 2016/17. Contracts are for one school year.
Single Rooms (generally reserved for upperclassmen)
$2,890 per semester proposed for 2016/17. Contracts are for one school year.
Rates are subject to change depending on Board of Trustees approval.
Click Here to view 1st floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 2nd floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 3rd floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 4th floor, floor plans.