Call Carla Hayes at (803) 641-3645 or e-mail email@example.com
To view a 2018 Insurance Summary click here.
If you need benefit forms, please click here or call or e-mail Carla.
For information about MoneyPlu$, please click here.
Announcements of interest from the USC Division of Human Resources
QUICK GUIDE FOR MAKING INSURANCE CHANGES
You need to change your insurance coverage within 30 days of one of the following events:
For health, dental, optional life, or dependent life:
- New dependent (birth, adoption, guardianship, foster care, legal guardian)
- Divorce or legal separation
- Spouse becomes a state employee
- Spouse loss/gain employment
- Spouse retirement
- Child turns 26
- Child/student incapacitated prior 26
- Death of a covered dependent
- Child gains coverage under his/her employer
If you are going to have any extensive, expensive dental work done, pre-certification is strongly recommended. Although it is not mandatory that you do so, it will let you know what your cost will be, based on the prescribed course of treatment. Also, it would give you the opportunity to possibly negotiate the dentist's charges BEFORE services are performed.
OPTIONAL RETIREMENT PROGRAMS: