Minor in Computer Science
Mathematics placement above MATH 111, or completion of either MATH 111 or 170 with a grade of C or better.
MATH 174 Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science. This course must be completed with a grade of C or better before taking CSCI 220. MATH 174 may be used in partial fulfillment of General Education requirements.
- CSCI 145 Introduction to Algorithmic Design I 4
- CSCI 146 Introduction to Algorithmic Design II 4
- CSCI 220 Data Structures and Algorithms 3
- One additional CSCI course numbered 200 or above, or EECE 211 Intro. to Comp. Engineering 3
- Two additional CSCI courses numbered 300 or above 6
- Total Hours Required 20