The RN to BSN Completion Program is offered online and designed to be completed in 12-18 months.
- Admission to USC Aiken
- Associate of Science degree in nursing or diploma in nursing.
- Completion of designated 37 hours of core non-nursing courses required for the BSN degree(contact the School of Nursing office or the website for a list of courses). The School of Nursing will accept a baccalaureate or master’s degree as satisfying all USCA general education requirements for students who apply to the RN to BSN track. This does not preclude satisfactory completion of the nursing program’s requirement of 37 hours of core prerequisites. This also does not preclude satisfactory completion of ICE credits, and the Writing Proficiency Portfolio.
- Current licensure to practice as a registered nurse in South Carolina.
- Cumulative GPA 2.5 or better.
- No more than one required science course (not including those required in licensure program) with a grade below C.
All requirements must be met before admission to the BSN major will be granted. Students may complete any remaining non-core general education courses after admission to the program. Twenty five percent of the BSN degree must be done on the USC Aiken campus.