"[I started teaching] for the love of education."
- Ph.D. in Economics – University of Tennessee, 2002
- Major Areas of Specialization: Public Finance, Urban and Regional Economics
- Minor Areas of Specialization: International and Economic Development
- Dissertation: "The Effects of Political Factors, Tax Competition and Industrial Mix on State Tax Revenue Composition: Theoretical and Empirical Evidence"
- M.A. in Economics – Miami University, 1997
- Thesis: "The Trade-Off Between Defense Spending and Private Investment in the United States During and After the Cold War"
- B.A. in Economics – Denison University, 1996
- Online Teaching Certificate – Online Learning Consortium, 2016
- Teaching face-to-face and online economics and international business classes
- Leadership Aiken County, Class of 2017-2018
For the love of education.
Good organizational skills.
Adam Smith's "The Wealth of Nations".