Students walking in The Alley in Downtown Aiken


Office of Admissions

Direct link to PeopleSoft

Request access to PeopleSoft

PeopleSoft Finance Access Form

Download this form and send the completed document with the appropriate signatures to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Supplier Information Packet

For additional information related to supplier information and documentation, visit the USC Office of the Controller website .

Training and Resources

For news, online training, and other resources, visit the USC system Division of Information and Technology website.


Adding Attachments & Comments to Requisitions

Creating a Requisition

How to Print a PO for Department File Only

How to Receive in PeopleSoft

PeopleSoft Requisition to PO Helpful Tips Vol. 1

Purchase Order Change Request - New process effective April 2016

System PeopleSoft Resources

-  How do I get a key for my desk or file cabinet?

A -  Campus Auxillary & Support Services maintains some spare keys and, if available, are free of charge.  Simply call with the key number needed (located on the lock itself) to see if one is available.  If one is not available, simply complete a PR with the key number and number of keys required and send it to Purchasing, Box 48.  There will be a small charge to have the key cut.

Q -  Can I purchase stamps at the University Mail Room?

A -  The Mail Room does not stock individual stamps for sale.  However, individual stamps (and books) may be purchased at the Bookstore.

Q -  How long do I have to keep documents?

A  -  The law requires documents to be retained for a period of time, depending upon the document type.  To view a detailed listings of retention requirement, follow this link:

Q -  Can I buy items at any store?

 -  As a State Agency, we are mandated to utilize state term contracts.  Should you need help identifying whether an item is on state contract, please contact the Purchasing Office for assistance.  Goods and Services contracts can be viewed at this site:

Information Technology contracts may be viewed by following this site:

 -  A vending machine took my money and did not dispense and product.  How do I get my money back?

 -  In the event you fall victim to a money hungry, non-product dispensing vending machine, refunds can be obtained in the following locations:  Business Services (Penland 114), Etherredge Center Box Office, Student Life and Service Offices (SAC). 

The Admissions staff at the University of South Carolina Aiken understands that the college selection process can be overwhelming. Our staff is dedicated and prepared to help you with information about the University and our admissions process.

Your enrollment counselor is your personal contact at USC Aiken. If you have a specific question, please feel free to contact him/her.

Find Your Enrollment Counselor

Contact Admissions Staff