Bring like-minded people together who want to make friends and experience the world of travel. A wide range of trips will be offered which focuses on special interests and cultural immersions. Choices range from health/wellness to art and music, business and language, to gardening and dance, cooking and photography.
Travel club members will enjoy exclusive travel offers, amenities and discounts on group trips and individual travel on their own:
- Up to 5% discount on trips
- Discounted travel insurance
- Ship board credits, pre-paid gratuities, private cocktail parties
- Pre-travel “know before you go” presentations
Individual Travel – Pick your Perk:
(one perk per trip valued at $100)
- Free 7 day airport parking
- Up to $300 to spend while cruising
- Excursion credits on optional land tours
- Quarterly travel forums: information sessions on travel related topics
- Opportunity to meet & mingle, discuss interests for future trips, share past trip experiences
- Special events featuring guest speakers from the University and the travel industry on exciting destinations
- Annual calendar of club trips: domestic and international, short getaways and longer destinations, land and sea.Focused around special interests and cultural immersion.
- An exclusive signature trip hosted by the Chancellor (or University Staff) and Travel Mechanic
- Special travel benefits on club trips and individual trips
Club Member Cost
$55 per person or $95 per couple per year (July 1 to June 30 of each year).
All travel arrangements will be made through The Travel Mechanic.