October 3-7, 2018
Holiday Trip - New York City
December 8-11, 2016
A visit to the city that lights up into a winter wonderland each year.
Downton Abbey VIP Private Tour
April 6–12, 2015 (six nights, seven days)
Highclere Castle, Hampton Court Palace, Blenheim Palace, London, and the university city of Oxford.
A favorite for all Downton Abbey fans who were able to relive some of their favorite moments through and exclusive access visit to Highclere Castle, the family home of the Earl and Countess of Carnarvon. In addition, there were “On Location” visits to some of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds villages featured in the different episodes of the television series. Topped and tailed with time in London, the tour also included leisurely visits to Hampton Court Palace, Blenheim Palace and the university city of Oxford.
Cruising the Pacific Northwest
May 16–24, 2015
Travelers recounted the Lewis & Clarke Expedition on the Columbia River aboard the American Empress, the largest and most elegant riverboat in the Pacific Northwest.
Spotlight on Washington, D.C.
May 6-12, 2015
The Omni shoreham Hotel served as home page during this six-night say in the Nation's Capital. Highlights included:
- U.S. Capitol Building Tour
- World War II Memorial
- White House Visitor Center
- Mount Vernon
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Smithsonian Institution
- Washington National Cathedral
- Ford's Theatre
Taste of Ireland
June 11– 18, 2015
California Rail Discovery
July 22–28, 2015
Featuring San Francisco, Lake Tahoe & the Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Two Rail Experiences Napa Valley Wine Train Sierra Nevada Rail Journey
- Lake Tahoe Paddlewheeler Cruise
- San Francisco City Tour
- Wine Tasting & Lunch (Napa Valley Wine Train)
- Old Town Sacramento
- Virginia City
- Three Night Stay in San Francisco
- Two Night Stay in Lake Tahoe
French Culture, Cuisine and Art
Avalon River Cruise, Paris to Normandy’s Landing Beaches
July 28–August 4, 2015
Travelers explored scenic northern France and experienced the romance of Paris onboard this special art and impressionist cruise.
8 day round trip Paris
Visit to Giverny
Excursions to Normandy beaches
Visit Auvers-sur-Oise and Rouen’s cathedral
Guided tour of Paris
Special on board art lectures as well as multiple art-focused excursions
Denali Land & Sea Adventure
June 23 - July 3, 2016
Holland America’s Denali Land & Sea Adventure! The mountain is massive, rising over 20,000 feet. Spotting moose, caribou, or grizzlies in the wild is equally monumental. No wonder Denali National Park is on every Alaska cruise goer’s must-see list.
- 2 nights Denali with Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Riverboat Discovery Cruise
- McKinley Explorer domed rail between Anchorage and Denali
- 7 day Glacier Cruise
Danube River Cruise
- 8-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Culture Curriculum: Enjoy musical entertainment highlighting Austrian & Hungarian classics; attend lectures on the European Union, Viennese coffee houses and Mozart
National Parks Canyon Country Adventure
April 28-May 5, 2017
Sedona, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce, Zion, Lake Powell
Boston Trip with Chancellor Jordan
July 10-July 14, 2017