Ways to Give Back
Wondering how you can give back?
The Office of Alumni Relations is always happy to discuss unique ways to help USCA alumni show their appreciation for the school that means so much to all of us. Whether through traditional monetary donations, volunteering your time to help out on campus, coming out to cheer on a Pacer athletic team, watching a play at the Etherredge Center, or viewing the stars at the DuPont Planetarium, every alumnus and alumna can make a difference!
Below are a few of the ways you can support the University through your time, experience or resources. Some of these ideas require very little time or effort, but can bring tremendous benefit to our alma mater. You can make a difference!
- Help recruit future USC Aiken students, and encourage a prospective student to visit campus.
- Encourage your company/organization to participate in Career Fairs, provide internships and hire USC Aiken students and graduates.
- Volunteer to serve as a Mentor. Departments and programs need mentors for their students from time to time. Let us know of your interest and expertise.
Attend or Host Events
Stay Connected and Stay Informed
- Submit a Class Note to the USC Aiken Magazine to tell fellow alumni about personal achievements, marriages, births and other news.
- Read the USC Aiken Magazine and our monthly e-newsletter- and share them with a friend or prospective student when finished.
- Stay educated about USC Aiken; share what you know with others.
- Update your contact information online or by contacting us at (803) 641-3480, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify future leaders for the Alumni Council or other alumni volunteer boards/councils.
Show your Pacer Spirit
- Wear Pacer clothing and/or display USC Aiken memorabilia at home and at work. USC Aiken merchandise can be purchased at the Pacer Shoppe (USC Aiken Bookstore).
- Contact a former professor or staff member and say thanks for his/her teaching and mentoring.
- Contact our Advancement Office about Giving Opportunities or Give On-Line.
- Make a gift to the USC Aiken Annual Fund, regardless of size, it helps.
- Identify potential donors for scholarships, endowments and naming opportunities.
- Remember USC Aiken in your will and estate plan.