The USC Aiken Wellness Center and Natatorium has a wonderful program dedicated to the senior population.
The mission of the Older Adults/Silver Sneakers Program is to enhance the quality of life of the participants by providing guided programs embracing healthy lifestyle choices.
For More Information
If you would like more information or a tour of the Wellness Center, please contact Woody Price at 803-641-2853.
USC Aiken is now a Silver Sneakers provider. Check the webpage below to see if you qualify.
Renew Active by Healthy Contributions
USC Aiken is a Renew Active by Healthy Contributions provider. Check the webpage below to see if you qualify.
There are a variety of classes geared toward the older adult. These classes include Water Aerobics, Better Balance, Yoga for Seniors, Zumba Gold, and stretching classes. Please see the Group Fitness Class Schedule for a complete list of times for each class.
- Classes in the Natatorium are included in the Natatorium and/or Wellness Center membership. Another option is to purchase a 10-class punch card for $30.
- A series of stretching exercises will be performed to improve joint flexibility.
- A strength class geared toward the older adult.
- Geared toward the older adult, this class will focus on balance, strength, and flexibility. A chair can be used during the class.
- Take your workout to the water!
- Zumba focuses on the older adult and low-impact movements.
- All the fun of Zumba in a chair.
- Geared toward the older adult, this class will focus on balance, strength, and flexibility in a chair.