To create an IMLeagues account
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.
Click "Create Account" and :
- Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@usca.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the “School Name” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited member must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they are already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they have not yet registered for IMLeagues: scroll down to the "invite by Email Address box, and input their email address.
Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his/her team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team and requesting to join
Join as a free agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.