Maximum Poster Size
The maximum Research Day poster size is 45-inches wide by 36- inches high (Landscape orientation). No background color (to save on printing costs)
The following template is formatted for the maximum poster size, 42-inches wide by 36-inches high.
Poster assignment information can be found on the poster assignment page.
All student participants may one copy of their poster printed by the University. Any additional copies will be charged to the department making the request. The cost for additional copies is $40. Therefore, each presenter must make sure they have proofed their poster and received approval from their mentor, prior to printing.
- Design your poster using the template provided. Be sure to proof the poster before printing.
- Save your file frequently as you work on your poster.
- Research Day posters should have a white background and dark text.
- Files for printing
- The file for printing must be submitted as a single PowerPoint file. the file name must include the first and last name of the presenter (Smith_J.ppt).
- Include "Scholar Showcase Poster" in the subject line of your email.
- You will be informed when the poster is ready for pickup.
Scholar Showcase Logistics
- Poster locations will be provided at registration: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Posters should be mounted by 1:00 PM and may be removed after 4:00 PM.
- Odd numbered posters will be presented from 1:00-2:00 PM and even numbered posters will be presented from 2:00-3:00 PM.
- Attire should be business casual, but may include the Scholar Showcase shirt.