About Campus Clarity
At USC Aiken, we are very concerned about the safety and well-being of our students. We believe in educating students about the potential pitfalls or risky situations sometimes associated with college life. In compliance with Title IX Federal regulations and the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination (SaVE) Act, we have adopted a policy that stipulates that all first-time freshmen, transfer students, and readmitted students, age 30 and under, will complete an online training program about healthy relationships, alcohol use, and sexual assault.
USEFUL INFORMATION REGARDING THE TRAINING
- Think About It by Campus Clarity is an engaging and informative online program which helps empower students to make safe and healthy choices around intimacy and substance use..
- All first time freshmen, transfer students, and readmitted students 30 years of age and under are required to complete the course.
- For Fall students, the course will be available in June. For Spring students, the course will be available in December.
- The deadline to complete the Campus Clarity training will be the first day of classes.
- An invitation to take the training will be sent to the email address listed on your application for admission. The invitation will come from the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Student Life and Services. This will be your access to the online training. You will need your VIP number and password to log into the training.
- The course takes approximately two to two and a half hours to complete.
- You may work at your own pace, leaving and returning as needed.
- This course may be taken anywhere on or off campus. The Computer Lab (Business & Education Building, Room 231) on campus is available to use for this training. Please bring your headphones to do the training.
- Internet Explorer is the recommended browser.
- The program is NOT compatible with Mac computers, mobile devices or Safari.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE CAMPUS CLARITY TRAINING WILL RESULT IN A HOLD BEING PLACED ON YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT MAKING YOU INELIGIBLE TO REGISTER, ADD/ DROP, CHANGE OR WITHDRAW FROM YOUR COURSES!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROGRAM, PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO:
Administrative Assistant for Counseling Center & Disability Services
FOR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES:
ON CAMPUS: Call the HELP DESK at 803-641-3391
OFF CAMPUS: Call Campus Clarity at 800-652-9546
ACCESS TRAINING HERE