The Corporate Training Courses are designed for business professionals, hospitality, and retail workers. These courses are for individuals that want to cultivate their communication, customer service, conflict resolution, leadership, and other various skill sets. A certificate will be given to those who complete the program successfully.
Course Set up
The program offers four seminars that will provide students with valuable skills that can be used in numerous work environments. Essential Skills for Emerging Leaders will be an intensive leadership course tailored to individuals with more experience. The seminars will be held on Tuesdays (on a rotating schedule) and the intensive course will be held every Thursday.
June 4th 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Create an action plan for improved customer service habits.
- Distinguish between internal and external customers
- Understand and provide for a customer’s four basic needs
- Build relationships and rapport with their team and customers
June 11th 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Confront problem behaviors successfully
- Create equitable compromises with fellow employees and peers.
- Identify the characteristics of assertive behavior and include them in interactions as needed
- Ask directly for what is needed without being aggressive
Understanding Personality Styles
- Understand personality styles to become a more effective communicator
- Learn how to adapt personal behavior to meet the needs of other people and certain situations.
- Use personality styles to create more productive and cohesive team members
- Minimize conflict and confusion in the work place
- Identify strengths and limitations of each style
Dealing with Conflict
June 25th 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Understand the types of conflict, recognize the best approaches to conflict
- Implement the basic steps of conflict resolution
- Practice communications skills to minimize and prevent conflict
- Employ strategies for responding to challenging people
Essential Skills for Emerging Leaders
Every Thursday, May 16th - June 27th
- Find and develop your personal leadership style
- Learn how to motivate, delegate, manage, and build your team.
- Learn how to adapt your own personality style and behavior to meet the needs of other styles
- Learn how to communicate like a professional
- Improve your ability to deal with conflict with your team and peers
- Learn leadership issues and how to overcome them
Register online or call (803) 641-3625