Customer Service Matters Workshop
EVERY single person within an organization is on the customer service team. While our individual responsibilities may differ, our collective goal is the same: provide our customers with the most amazing experience possible. Why is that important? Because they are the reason we have a job!
In partnership with The Right Click, a 15-year-old learning and development company based in the CSRA, we would like you to join us as we discuss the principles of customer service for frontline employees. Understand the difference between our purpose and our role in our organization. Learn how to anticipate, meet, and exceed our customer’s expectations. Discover strategies for turning difficult interactions into opportunities to create loyal customers.
- The Basics Matter - first and last impressions, courteous treatment, a positive attitude, honesty and ethics
- Effective Communications Matter - verbal and non-verbal messaging, grammar usage, ask questions for clarification, listen attentively
- Relationships Matter - establish rapport, identify customer's needs, interact positively with customers, make customers feel valued
- Contacts Matter - face-to-face, telephone, online and social media, self-service
- Service Breakdowns Matter - identify the cause, solve the issue, restore the relationship, fix what needs to be fixed
- Intended Audience: Frontline customer service associates
Length: 6 hours (broken into two, three-hour sessions)
Pre-requisite: No previous customer service experience is necessary.
Session I: $99.00
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Thursday. October 17, 2019 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Session II: $99.00
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Registration and More Information
To register online for this workshop click here. If you would like additional information or would like to register over the phone, call (803) 641-3625.
*Group rates are available
About the Instructor
Allison Reaves is the owner and resident learning specialist at The Right Click, a 15-year old training and development company based in the CSRA. Allison is a graduate of the University of South Carolina, with a B.S. in Psychology and an M.A.T. in Mathematics. After 10 years of teaching high school and college mathematics, Allison left public education to explore a career in training and development. It is here that Allison fulfills her passion for helping individuals identify and develop the knowledge, skills and practices necessary to function effectively in their jobs.