Set Up a Payment Plan
Setting Up a Payment Plan on SSC:
- Log into my.sc.edu.
- Click on the Account Information link.
- Click the Payment Gateway link.
- Click on the Payment Plan link at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Enroll Now tab.
- Choose the appropriate term to set up the payment plan.
- Payment Plan information will show up on the screen. Please read this information, then clickContinue to move to the next section.
- Click Display Payment Schedule to show the monthly payments. Changes can be made to the down payment on this screen. If you make changes, click on the Recalculate Payment Schedule button. If everything looks fine, click the Continue button.
- Click on Select Payment Method. Choose from a saved account, a new electronic check or a credit or debit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover). There is a 2.5% percent convenience fee for the use of a credit or debit card. There is no charge for an electronic check. Then click the Select button.
- The Plan Enrollment Agreement will appear. Please review this information carefully, then click the I Agree check box.
- To finalize the agreement, click the Continue button.
- The online receipt will appear and can be printed out.