Alumni email accounts are now available!
Unfortunately, there is no longer an automated method to copy messages from your old account to your new alumni account. The best method now available is to manually forward individual messages you would like to keep to your new alumni account.
If you need assistance forwarding messages, please contact the Help Desk for help.
- Go to outlook.com/alumni.usca.edu
- On the Office 365 site, click Outlook to open the Outlook web app. You must sign into the Outlook web app at least once before accessing the account by any other method.
- Set your Time zone to Eastern. You'll need to scroll to the top and then find the Eastern time zone. It's the 16th from the top.
- Once the Time Zone is set, click Save.
You'll see your new Inbox and should begin using this account as soon as possible. Be sure to notify every one of your new email address!
If you run into any issues during any part of the steps above, please contact the Help Desk for assistance.
No. Your alumni email account will be different from your previous @usca.edu account. This is required by Microsoft.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Full name at time of graduation
- Current full name if different than at the time of graduation
- Graduation date
- USCA student email address
- Alternate contact email address
- Contact phone number
You will receive an email with detailed setup instructions and contact information to use if you require additional assistance. You'll usually receive the email or a phone call by the next business day.