Alumni email accounts are now available!
You must include your full name, graduation date, USCA student email address, an alternate contact email address and a contact phone number.
You will receive an email with detailed setup instructions and contact information to use if you require additional assistance. You'll usually receive the email or a phone call by the next business day.
- Go to outlook.com/alumni.usca.edu
- You'll need to stop by or contact the Help Desk by email using the link above to receive your initial password.
- If you're not sure what your username and password should be, please contact the USCA Help Desk for assistance. The Columbia/UTS Help Desk will not be able to assist you with this account.
- Set your Timezone to Eastern. You'll need to scroll to the top and then find the Eastern time zone. It's the 16th from the top.
- Once the Time Zone is set, click Save.
You'll see your new Inbox and you should begin using this account as soon as possible. Be sure to notify everyone of your new email address!
If you run into any issues during any part of the steps above, please contact the Help Desk for assistance.
To make the upgrade possible, students will have a new email address schema.