The account students, faculty, staff and affiliates use to access local USC Aiken campus resources, like: the USC Aiken campus network, @usca.edu email, campus computers, Wi-Fi, VPN, shared drives and folders, printing, and all usca.edu websites, are all now known as the Pacer Account.
How do I connect to the internet or wi-fi on campus?
I'm a new or transfer student. How do I set up my Pacer Account?
How do I reset the password for a Pacer Account (USC Aiken campus)?
USC Aiken campus accounts are created by your USC Aiken Computer Services Division (CSD)/Help Desk team and include:
- Pacer Account
- @usca.edu Email Account
Manage your Pacer Account
All USC Aiken campus accounts are accessed using the Pacer Account (formerly known as the USCA Network Account or PacerStudent Account).
To change the password for your Pacer Account, use the appropriate information listed below and go to: http://reset.usca.edu
- Current password: Enter your current password. (If you don't know your current password you'll need to contact the Help Desk for assistance.)
- New password: Enter a new password. (Your new password must contain at least 8-characters and follow all other password requirements listed on the reset page.)
- Confirm new password: Reenter your new password.
If you have forgotten your password or your password is no longer being accepted, you'll need to contact the Help Desk for assistance.
- Email or call the Help Desk for assistance: We'll set your password back to the default so you can set it back up. (Go to How do I set a new password for my Pacer Account? and complete Step 1 to set your password.)
- Stop by the Help Desk for assistance: We'll reset your account and allow you to set a password yourself immediately. (You must bring your current USC Aiken ID Card with your for account assistance at the Help Desk.)