Students can now print from wireless computers, laptops and other mobile devices using PacerPrint's new RemotePrint option. RemotePrint uses the same account and funds as PacerPrint.
Submit and Release a print job to RemotePrint
Send Document to Print
Open your USCA Student email account. Send or forward the document to be printed (as an attachment) to the email address BWprint@usca.edu for black and white printing or COLORprint@usca.edu for color printing.
Receive reply email from RemotePrint
After the email has been submitted, you will receive a return email showing a list of submitted documents from RemotePrint. It also contains brief instructions on how to print your document.
Please note that you will need to use the "Click to open the Print Center website" option. Students are not currently able to release a job directly from the printer.
Print the Documents
To be safe, it's best not to print your jobs until you're you're ready to pick them up.
To print your documents:
- Click the link in the email or go to: http://remoteprint.usca.edu/ You can access the website from a campus computer or any laptop or mobile device connected to the internet.
- Log in using your PacerStudent account.
- You'll see the screen shown below.
- Select the documents you'd like to print by clicking the check box beside each one to be printed.
- The printer your job will print to is listed in the lower left. If no printer is listed here search for the correct printer by typing "print" for black and white printing or "color" for color printing. Be sure to select a printer you have access to. Currently only the printers in the main B&E 238 lab and each of the residence hall labs are available for mobile printing.
- Set any options such as the number of sides to print on the paper, number of slides per page and the number of copies once you have your printer selected.
- Ensure that you have enough funds for the job. You'll see the Total Cost of your job and selected options just above the printer selection. Your current balance is shown on the left side of the screen as "My Funds".
- Print your job by clicking the Print button in the lower right when you have your job setup properly.
You may also preview and delete print jobs from this screen.
What type of documents can I print?
.doc, .docx, .dot
.xls, .xlt,.xlsx, .xltx, .xltm, .xlsm
.ppt, .pptx, .pptm, .pot, .pps, .potx, .ppsx
.vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vdw
.odt, .ods, .ott, .odp
Comma Separated Values
Adobe Portable Document Format
Rich Text Format
.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp
Which email address do I have to use to send print jobs?
You must use your official USCA Student email account to send in jobs.
How many attachments can I submit for printing?
There is a limit of 10 attachments per email accepted and 100 emails per day for each user.
Which printers can I print my job on?
Only the following printers can be used to print your documents using RemotePrint...
Black and White:
- B&E 238 Printer 1 on left
- B&E 238 Printer 2 on right
- Pacer Commons Lab Printer
- Pacer Crossing Lab Printer
- Pacer Downs Lab Printer
8am - 8pm Monday -Thursday
8am - 5pm Friday
Closed Saturday - Sunday
Closed Campus Holidays
The Help Desk is located in B&E Suite 238
803-641-3391 from non-campus phones
x4357 from campus phones
After-Hours Outage Reporting
Call or Text 803-265-5266