USC Aiken uses your emergency notification information to alert you to real-time life threatening events as well as unscheduled campus closures. You should keep this information up-to-date.
You'll be prompted once each major semester to update your information the first time you log into SSC. However you may also update your information at any time by following the instructions below.
- Go to: http://myaccount.sc.edu
- Click Update Account Settings
- Sign-in and validate your security question
- Click Emergency Notifications
- Ensure Aiken is set to Primary under “Campuses”
- Confirm “University Email address” university email address is set to your @usca.edu account and cannot be changed
- Enter up to two other email addresses and three mobile phones where you’d like to receive emergency notifications
- Click Update to save your changes
Changes will take effect shortly after they’re entered into the system.