Pacer Commons residence hall houses 316 returning and transfer students. Rooms are equipped with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen with a refrigerator and stove, and a furnished living room with a kitchen table.
Pacer Commons Residence Hall Office:
Phone Number: 803-641-3767
Resident Mentor on Duty: 803-349-5916 (For lockouts or emergencies)
Office Location: Pacer Commons, Suite 200
Price per Semester:
Double Rooms (2 people per bedroom)
$2,471 per semester is the proposed rate for 2018 - 2019 school year. Contracts are for one school year. ** Rates are subject to change based on Board of Trustees approval.
Single Rooms (Generally reserved for Upperclass Students)
$2,926 per semester is the proposed rate for the 2018 - 2019 school year. Contracts are for one school year. **Rates are subject to change depending on Board of Trustees approval.
Features in Pacer Commons:
- Share a two bedroom apartment with two baths, or a four bedroom apartment with two baths, furnished living/dining area, kitchen with full size stove and refrigerator
- Be within walking distance of classes, campus dining, activities, and many support services
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- All utilities provided (except telephone)
- Academic Resource Center and Tutoring
- Onsite mail and package delivery
- Participate in educational and social programs planned by the Resident Mentors (RMs) to help you adjust to college life
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer in the apartment with wireless high-speed internet access or Ethernet Ports)
- Cable Television
- On-site laundry facilities
- Tons of free parking spaces (But a parking permit is required - register at Public Safety)
- Enhanced security features including a "three door" system: Building Front Door (card access), Apartment Door (key access), Bedroom Door (key access)
- Ample common areas for recreation and study space as well as a game room
- Computer Lab with printers on the 3rd floor
- Snack and drink machines
Click Here to view 1st floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 2nd floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 3rd floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 4th floor, floor plans.