What is R.S.A.?
Resident Student Association is a housing organization known as RSA.
- The purpose of R.S.A. is to promote the well-being of each resident through the creation of methods and means by which residents become full participants in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of a residential community founded upon mutual respect, consideration and cooperation.
- To provide a forum for students to voice their opinions and take action upon them and to provide a means through representation of keeping residents informed.
- The Resident Student Association shall provide residents with substance-free, social activities and events that foster a sense of belonging and integration within residential communities.
- All students living in our residential communities and all staff employed through the Department of University Housing shall be members of RSA.
- The Director of Housing has identified three residential communities (Pacer Downs, Pacer Commons, and Pacer Crossings). All students living in each residential community shall be members of that Community Council.
Call RSA at phone number: 803-644-2149
2018- 2019 RSA Executive Board Members
Trey Williams - President
Qmay Qourters - Vice President
Morgan Lambert- Secretary/Treasurer
Brittany McCord, Hannah Hierholzer - Public Communication Chairs
Jasmine Pleasant - Programming/Philanthropy Chair
Morgan Lambert - Public Relations Chair
Resident Hall Chairmen
Pacer Crossings Chairman: Calvin Windless Jr
Pacer Commons Chairman: Sadeja Goodman
Pacer Downs Chairman: Morgan Mills