What is R.S.A.?
Resident Student Association is a housing organization known as RSA.
- The purpose of R.S.A. is to promote the well-being of each resident through the creation of methods and means by which residents become full participants in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of a residential community founded upon mutual respect, consideration and cooperation.
- To provide a forum for students to voice their opinions and take action upon them and to provide a means through representation of keeping residents informed.
- The Resident Student Association shall provide residents with substance-free, social activities and events that foster a sense of belonging and integration within residential communities.
- All students living in our residential communities and all staff employed through the Department of University Housing shall be members of RSA.
- The Director of Housing has identified three residential communities (Pacer Downs, Pacer Commons, and Pacer Crossings). All students living in each residential community shall be members of that Community Council.
Call RSA at phone number: 803-644-2149
2020-2021 RSA Executive Board Members
Terrance Lee Williams - President
Trey Williams - Vice President
Faith Lance - Secretary/Treasurer
Micah Mathis - Public Relations Chair
Ashelyn Wallace - Programming/Philanthropy Chair
Resident Hall Chairs
Pacer Crossings Chairman: Calvin Windless Jr
Pacer Commons Chairman: Sadeja Goodman
Pacer Downs Chairman: Morgan Mills