Starting your college career off on the right foot is vital to your overall success, both in college and in your career. University Housing and Residence Life wants to provide each incoming freshman students with an exceptional experience that will help each student do just that by providing the First Year Experience to all residents of Pacer Crossings.
We are confident that living on campus will enhance your success, both personally and academically. Why would we make this claim?
- Enhanced academic and social experience - all of the campus resources and activities are conveniently located within easy walking distance
- Improved academic scores - partnership with the Center for Student Achievement
- Expanded social life - programs and events set up to get you involved at USC Aiken
- Increased opportunities to build lasting friendships - many opportunities to get to know your fellow Pacers and make friends for life
Our First-Year Experience program is designed to prepare incoming freshmen with anything and everything they need to know to excel in college life:
- Academic competencies: study skills, tutoring sessions, career planning
- Learning a lifestyle: managing money, laundry lessons, budgeting time
- Coming face to face: making friends, communicating with roommates
Please take a moment to review our brochures below, which provide additional details on University Housing and Residence Life and the First Year Experience Program.
When you are ready to apply for Housing, please go to https://my.usca.edu and following the instructions included in the brochure above. Please remember that June 1, 2020 is the priority application deadline.