Why Live on Campus?
- Within walking distance of: Classes, Faculty / Staff offices, Library, Campus events, Athletic sporting events, and Dining Services
- Since USC Aiken is a small campus, it is easy to get to class on time! Save time and money; no commuting time, no gasoline expenses.
- Easy access to the SAC and meals (The Station, Pacer Market, and Starbucks)
- Easy to access professors during their office hours
- Opportunities to meet with tutors and study groups
- Immediate access to campus offices when needed – Registrar, Financial Aid, Writing Room, Center for Student Academic Achievement, etc.
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- On-site wellness center, swimming pool, and workout facility
- Study spaces in lounges, computer labs and classrooms
- 24-hour access to laundry facilities
- 24-hour access to computer lab and printer
- 24-hour assistance with problems
- 24-hour onsite police coverage
The video below, featuring Kevin Kerr, Director of Housing and Residence Life, and Sandy Talbott, Coordinator of Parent and Family Relations, provides an in-depth look at the inside of the housing facilities and also answers parents' frequently asked questions.
Submit a USC Aiken Housing Application
USC Aiken Freshman Housing Requirement
All newly admitted Freshman are required to live on campus for two semesters.