Temporary Salary Supplements
Temporary Salary Supplements are processed when a hiring department is hiring a permanent employee within their department to do additional duties outside of their permanent position for their department. For example, if Human Resources hired a Human Resource employee to complete a project on a temporary basis outside the scope of their normal job duties, it would be considered a Temporary Salary Supplement. The hiring department is responsible for submitting a signed/approved internal document to HR. Internal documents are a Faculty Appointment Sheet or a Form 12. The Faculty Appointment Sheet is used for faculty teaching appointments per term, a Form 12 is used for all other hires on campus. As of January 31, 2019 HR is processing all Temporary Salary Supplements. Upon receipt of the signed internal form, HR will process the Temporary Salary Supplement.Additional Assignment/Job (Internal Dual)
An Additional Assignment/Job (Internal Dual) Hire is processed when a hiring department is hiring a permanent employee outside of their department. For example, if Human Resources hired a Finance & Administration employee to conduct a training for them and wanted to pay them, it would be considered an Additional Assignment/Job. Please complete the Form-12 and the Additional Assignment/Job Request Form and submit to HR for processing.
- Quick Hire New Employee Temp Staff/Adjunct/External Dual
- Quick Re-Hire Temp Staff/Adjunct/External Dual No PD
- ACA Calculation Worksheet
- Creating a USC Jobs Account (Applicant Instructions)
- Onboarding Tip for New Employees (Send to all new hires and re-hires with more than one year break in service)
- Form 12: Request for Position
- A-I Form: Request to fill Unclassified Position Vacancy
- Faculty Appointment Sheet
- PBP-3: Request for Student Services
- 2019 Hourly and Overtime Pay Schedule
Access to I-9 Advantage Required Forms
All new users who need access to I-9 Advantage must read and sign the User Agreement for Responsible Use and Confidentiality of Data, Technology, and User Credentials.
If the user is responsible for completing I-9’s on employees, please complete the Form I-9 Authorized Representative Agreement.
If the user is responsible for completing E-Verify on employees, please complete the E-Verify General User Agreement.