USC Aiken School of Nursing Essay Questions
1. Explain why you would be the best candidate for the USC Aiken nursing program.
2. If you see a classmate cheating, what would you do?
3. You find yourself not passing a course at midterm, what actions would you take?
• Do not write out the questions. Just number them one through three.
• Time New Roman, 12 font, one inch margins, single spaced.
• The three questions should be answered on one page.
• At the very bottom, print your name, then sign under or next to your name.
• Be sure to include the date. Name and date are required. The essays will be evaluated using the following criteria: spelling and grammar; organization (including unity coherence, transitions, and clarity); language and style (clarity and proper usage of vocabulary/diction, syntax); grammar and mechanics (grammar, agreement, punctuation, and spelling).