What is OneCarolina?
OneCarolina is University of South Carolina's multi-year project to modernize, streamline, and enhance academic and administrative services. This Project will create an integrated digital community linking the University's eight campuses. It strives to support the University's primary mission as a multi-campus public institution serving South Carolina's learners, educators, and community.
Because the scope of this project covers every major aspect of University operations, implementation has been broken into modules -Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Services, Finance, and Human Resources. Implementation of each module will occur on a schedule based in responsible ERP planning:
- Admissions and Recruitment - Admissions will form the basis of the OneCarolina system, generating student records, more efficient application and validation processes, and tracking.
- Financial Aid - Financial Aid will streamline the process for applying, managing, and administering financial aid.
- Student Registration - A web-based system for accessing and maintaining student records, registration, and scheduling of classes.
- Student AR & Enterprise Payment System (Cashiering)
- Finance - streamlined financial operations is vital for the University. OneCarolina's Finance system will provide efficient, cost-effective management of business and financial operations throughout the University system.
- Human Resources - currently in planning. OneCarolina's HR system will provide University employment and benefits management through a secure, online portal.
Additional helpful information can be found at the USC System OneCarolina new information hub.