Optional housing will be offered to students attending orientation and their family members for the night before and/or the night after their orientation program for the June and July orientations.
- Single student: $15 per night
- A student would receive their own bedroom in a Pacer Crossings suite, but would share the suite (potentially) with another orientation student.
- Family of up to 4 people: $50 per night
- A family would have an entire Pacer Crossings suite to themselves.
Check-in will be at the Pacer Crossings front desk in the lobby. Check-in will be from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. on the evening before the student’s orientation program
Check-out will be by 10 a.m. on the day after orientation
Payment is due upon arrival at Pacer Crossings and can be made with cash, check, or credit card.
Students and families will need to bring:
- Sheets (extra-long twin), pillow, blanket
- Towel and wash cloth
- Shampoo and soap
- Toothbrush and toothpaste