- Go to rrtesting.com/uscaiken.
- Scroll down to "Click Here to Register."
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Log into your account if prompted. Then, enter your information in the fields.
- Click"Create" on the bottom. A message will appear that says "Success."
- Alert one of our staff in order to be checked in and to receive your HIPPA consent form.
- To view your results, visit rrtesting.com/uscaiken.
The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC) is providing free COVID-19 testing to residents of the greater Aiken community.
Testing site is conducted in a drive-through site located on the grounds of the University of South Carolina Aiken Convocation Center, located at 2049 Champion Way, Graniteville, SC 29829.
COVID-19 testing occurs every day of the week except Tuesday. This saliva test is convenient, reliable and safe. Testing is offered free by the SC DHEC and conducted by Rapid Reliable Testing.
You can preregister for this free testing at rrtesting.com/uscaaiken. If you do so, it will save you time, and you will be able to track your test results.
Below outlines the testing site and guidelines:
- Testing occurs 6 days/week - Wednesday through Monday, every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Testing will take place in the parking lot of the Convocation Center, 2049 Champion Way, Graniteville, SC. This is a drive-through test site, and two lines are available.
- No insurance card needed, BUT you do need a driver's license or UofSC Aiken ID.
- SC DHEC will provide trained staff to administer the test, and follow all HIPAA guidelines and ensuing regulations.
- SC DHEC will analyze and provide results of testing within 24-48 hours of testing.
- A pre-registration link is available for your convenience - rrtesting.com/uscaiken.