COVID-19 testing occurs at this location on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Go to rrtesting.com/uscaiken.
- Scroll down to "Click Here to Register."
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Log into your account if prompted. Then, enter your information in the fields.
- Click"Create" on the bottom. A message will appear that says "Success."
- Alert one of our staff in order to be checked in and to receive your HIPPA consent form.
- To view your results, visit rrtesting.com/uscaiken.
About the Testing
The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC) is providing free COVID-19 testing to residents of the greater Aiken community.
Testing site is conducted in a drive-through site located on the grounds of the University of South Carolina Aiken Convocation Center, located at 2049 Champion Way, Graniteville, SC 29829.
COVID-19 testing occurs four days per week: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. This saliva test is convenient, reliable and safe. Testing is offered free by the SC DHEC and conducted by Rapid Reliable Testing.
You can preregister for this free testing at rrtesting.com/uscaaiken. If you do so, it will save you time, and you will be able to track your test results.
Below outlines the testing site and guidelines:
- Testing occurs 4 days/week - Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Testing will take place in the parking lot of the Convocation Center, 2049 Champion Way, Graniteville, SC. This is a drive-through test site, and two lines are available.
- No insurance card is needed.
- SC DHEC will provide trained staff to administer the test, and follow all HIPAA guidelines and ensuing regulations.
- SC DHEC will analyze and provide results of testing within 24-48 hours of testing.
- A pre-registration link is available for your convenience - rrtesting.com/uscaiken.