COVID-19 testing occurs at this location on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Go to https://web.getgov2go.com/
- Select "Create Account."
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Set your primary location to South Carolina.
- Go to "Discovery," select "South Carolina" under State and "All" under Category.
- Scroll down to Health, and you will find "South Carolina COVID-19 Testing."
- Select the "Enroll" button.
- Complete the registration form and schedule your appointment.
- Pre-registration is not required; staff can register patients on-site.
- Your results will be available in the Gov2Go app 48-72 hours after completing testing.
About the Testing
The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC) is providing free COVID-19 testing to residents of the greater Aiken community.
Testing site is conducted in a drive-through site located on the grounds of the University of South Carolina Aiken Convocation Center, located at 2049 Champion Way, Graniteville, SC 29829.
COVID-19 testing occurs six days per week: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. This PCR test is convenient, reliable, and safe. Testing is offered free by the SC DHEC and conducted by TourHealth.
You can preregister for this free testing at https://web.getgov2go.com/. If you do so, it will save you time, and you will be able to track your test results.
Below outlines the testing site and guidelines:
- Testing occurs 6 days/week - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Testing will take place in the parking lot of the Convocation Center, 2049 Champion Way, Graniteville, SC. This is a drive-through test site.
- No insurance card is needed.
- TourHealth will provide trained staff to administer the test, and follow all HIPAA guidelines and ensuing regulations.
- TourHealth will analyze and provide results of testing within 48-72 hours of testing.
- A pre-registration link is available for your convenience - https://web.getgov2go.com/.