Pacers and Polo
Saturday, March 30, 2019
RAIN DATE: Sunday, March 31, 2019
16th Annual PACERS AND POLO
The Third Jewel of the Aiken Triple Crown
SITE: Powderhouse Polo Field
820 Powderhouse Road, Aiken SC
GATES OPEN: 10:30 am
EVENT START TIME: 1:00 pm
MATCH INFORMATION: There will be an opening ceremony, 6-seven minute chukkers, a 20-minute intermission and an awards ceremony at the end of the match.
VIP HOSPITALITY TENT TICKETS
VIP Tent Tickets may be purchased by calling the Office of Advancement at 803-641-3518.
All proceeds provide scholarships for USC Aiken students.
Tickets are $70 if purchased before Friday, March 15 ($85 after March 15).
Join Chancellor Sandra J. Jordan in the VIP Tent and enjoy:
- a catered lunch
- complimentary beverages / open bar
- included program, parking, and admission to the event
- railside VIP viewing and seating
- Winner’s Circle
- complimentary photograph of you and/or your group
- Gates open at 10:30 a.m.
- Silent Auction from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch will be served beginning at 11:30 a.m.
- The match begins at 1:00 p.m.
Photograph identification required for alcohol consumption.
IMPORTANT– PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
· A VIP ticket is valid for one admission only and will be exchanged for a wristband upon entry to the VIP Tent.
· No pets, baby strollers, or smoking are permitted in the VIP Tent area.
· Bar will close after the fifth chukker. A Photo ID (such as a driver’s license) is required for alcohol consumption.
· In case of inclement weather, check www.usca.edu/pacersandpolo
· Ticket required for every entrant regardless of age.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
General Admission Tickets may be purchased by calling the USC Aiken Athletic Department at 803-641-3486 or 803-641-3331, or at locations listed below.
TICKET PRICES PRIOR TO EVENT: Adults - $8; Children - $5 (kids 6 and younger get in free)
TICKET PRICES AT EVENT: Adults - $10; Children - $5 (kids 6 and younger get in free)
General Admission tickets can be purchased at :
- AllStar Tents and Events
176 Bettis Academy Rd, Graniteville, SC 29829
- H. Odell Weeks Activity Center
1700 Whiskey Road, Aiken, SC 29803
- Lionel Smith, LTD
132 Laurens Street, Aiken, SC 29801
- USC Aiken Athletic Department
2049 Champion Way, Graniteville, SC 29829 (Convocation Center)
PARKING: General Admission parking is $5 per car. This includes one souvenir program per car.
RESERVED FIRST ROW PARKING: $100 (includes 4 tickets and programs). To reserve a railside parking space, call the USC Aiken Athletic Department at 803-641-3331.