|Subject:||Wellness Center and Natatorium Membership|
|Date:||June 5, 2020 Revise|
|Issued by:||Director of Campus Recreation and Wellness|
|Authorized by:||Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs|
Membership at the Wellness Center and Natatorium at UofSC Aiken is available for affiliates to the university. Affiliates include the following:
- Enrolled Students
Students are able to participate in all programs and services provided through the Department of Campus Recreation & Wellness, for no additional fee outside of tuition charges.
- USC Aiken Faculty/Staff and Retirees
Membership is to the Wellness Center and Natatorium. It also includes towel and locker service.
- Spouse & Youth of Students/Faculty/Staff
Youth must be over 15 years of age. 15-18 years must be accompanied by their parent.
- USC Aiken Affiliates
An affiliation with USC Aiken falls into multiple categories. Some of these include but are not limited to: Leadership Donors, Alumni & Spouse (of all USC campus), Student Spouse/Parent, Academy for Life Long Learning, Cardiac Graduate & Spouse, Carolina Heart & Vascular Center Employees, Aiken County Government employees, ARMC Employees, ASL and APAC Parents, Summer Interns housed at USC Aiken.
- In order to complete the affiliate membership process, all members must do the following:
- Present proof affiliation
- New members and renewing members that are not in the computer system will need to complete the facility informed consents.
- In the affiliated category, the spouse of the affiliate can only become a member if the original affiliated person is a member. (I.e. Alumni spouse cannot join unless the alumni is a member)
Guest are allowed to use the Wellness Center and Natatorium with a current member. All guests are required to complete an informed consent and have a picture ID upon entrance to the facility. The guest fee is $10 for a daily pass. The guest must come to the facility with the current member and sign in at the main desks of either facility. Please arrange to bring the correct amount for guest pass.
- Membership Prices
Membership prices are located on the Campus Recreation & Wellness webpage.
Once a membership is purchased, memberships cannot be refunded, canceled or extended except for extenuating circumstances. Any cancellations or extensions must be approved by the Director and will be taken on a case by case basis.