Study Abroad Program
The USC Aiken Study Abroad Program gives enterprising students first-hand knowledge of the challenges and opportunities of international business. Destinations have included Italy, Germany, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Great Britain and France. Why not earn credit hours while traveling?
Coursework centers around visits to and study of international businesses, as well as national businesses. Students will tour the operations and meet and interview company management in a variety of industries. Outside speakers and tours of various cities in the area are included. Optional cultural events are also available.
Here are some benefits you can enjoy by being a participant in this program:
- You will learn about the increasingly important issues relevant to global business
- You will gain first-hand knowledge about international business from the experts
- An excellent line to put in your résumé (studying abroad!)
- Experience adventure and fun in a foreign country with your friends
- Great opportunity for making contacts and networking
- Structured traveling and tours
- Relatively inexpensive compared to similar programs
- Earn course credit
Study Abroad course descriptions and more
2019 Study Abroad Application