Please complete your enrollment certification for the upcoming semester(s) to notify the VMSS officials of your use of educational benefits. If you are attending classes through UofSC Aiken, online or on campus, you can submit the online certification below prior to the start of each semester in order for the Office of Veteran and Military Success to certify your courses to the VA Education and Training Department.
If you're using ArmyIgnitED for tuition assistance, complete the Army Tuition Assistance Course Enrollment form at least ten days prior to the first day of each semester.
For all other VA/DoD/State Military Education Benefits Certification Requests, please see the below instructions:
How to Certify Your Enrollment
Prior to completing the certification form below, you should complete the following applicable steps:
- Register for your classes via Self Service Carolina.
- Complete any degree or major changes through your academic unit.
- Ensure your academic advisor placed your course selection options in your DegreeWorks Notes Section.
- Have an electronic version of your Concise Student Schedule (because of VA regulations, we will only certify the specific courses you are advised to take and listed within your DegreeWorks Notes section).
- Have an electronic version of your DegreeWorks Notes.
- Have an electronic copy of your most recent Certificate of Eligibility (Post 9/11 GI Bill only).