Students who are attempting to enroll at the post-secondary level for the first time need to complete the following requirements:
- Application Form - $100 NON-REFUNDABLE submission fee. This fee will be required in order to submit your application
- Demonstrate English Proficiency - Applicants need to demonstrate they are capable of communicating effectively in a classroom setting.
- School Records - These are transcripts or examination certificates of satisfactory study such as "A" or "O" levels, baccalaureate, bachillerato, Reifezeugins, or other school certificates for all secondary and/or postsecondary coursework, along with certified, literal (exact) English translations for documents not originally issued in English. All official documents must be sent directly from the issuing institution, examining body, evaluation service or translation service to the USC Aiken Office of Admissions.
- SAT or ACT examination results - These standardized tests are optional for admission, but mandatory for potential scholarship consideration. Official and original results must be sent directly from the testing agency to the USC Aiken Office of Admissions.
- Financial Certification - U.S. immigration laws require every educational institution to certify that each student has adequate funding to attend school. The Office of Admissions must receive official documents (originals, not photocopies) which show evidence that you will have sufficient funding to cover the costs of attending USC Aiken for one calendar year. You must show evidence of a minimum of $30,450 USD, the estimated cost of attendance for non-residents at USC Aiken for 2019-2020.