Our business curriculum has been developed to reflect today's employers' real-world needs, so you'll graduate with the problem-solving skills that will get you hired and promoted in the modern marketplace.
- Develop strong oral and written communication skills
- Achieve an appreciation for diversity and the global nature of business
- Learn how to work well within a team
- Establish a strong ethical compass
- Learn business best practices and "soft skills"
- Gain familiarity with business technology
Our business administration program will prepare you to meet the changing demands of dynamic global markets and grant you leadership skills that will serve you well in any organization.
Eligibility & Requirements
Total Credit Hours Earned
Following Courses Completed
- Composition and Literature
- Survey of Calculus
- Public Speaking or Interpersonal Communication
- Macro- or Microeconomics
- Natural Science with a Lab
- Natural Science with or without a Lab
- Social or Behavioral Science course
- Humanities course
- World Civilization
- American Government or American History
- Free Elective (3 credits)
Students who have not completed these requirements can do so at any of our Palmetto College campuses statewide, or at any technical college. To find out if you are qualified to apply for this program, please contact a Palmetto College advisor.
Palmetto College's Business Administration program is the only online business degree completion program in South Carolina to be fully accredited by AACSB International.
AACSB accreditation is the gold standard for business programs worldwide, and is held by fewer than 10 percent of all business schools around the world. Having an AACSB undergraduate business degree facilitates admission to an AACSB-accredited MBA program in the future. AACSB accreditation also ensures that a business school's curriculum is up-to-date, that business courses are taught by qualified faculty and that student learning is regularly assessed within a culture of continuous improvement.
Students taking a full-time course load can potentially complete this degree in 2 years.
Courses are 8-weeks and intensive. Students may take up to two courses per session for a total of four for the semester.
Call, chat, or email us today! Our trained representatives can create a plan that takes into account your earned credits and your unique circumstances.
If you've already talked to a Palmetto College representative, go ahead and apply.