Bachelor of Science, Concentration in Molecular Biology
This degree concentration is designed for students who are interested in completing a curriculum that is focused on the molecular interactions that drive cellular/organism function. It prepares students for graduate and professional school, and is the core coursework for the Bachelor's degree in Clinical Laboratory Science.
- 2 semesters of Introductory Biology
- Fundamental Genetics
- Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
- Animal Physiology
- Eukaryotic Cell/Molecular Biology
- Major elective (300 or 500 level biology)
- Organic Chemistry I and II
- General Physics I
- Senior Research
Complete degree requirements can viewed in the academic bulletins.