The Wellness Center and Natatorium memberships can be purchased anytime during the year. Memberships are available to individuals with an affiliation to USC Aiken.
All Wellness Center memberships include the Group Fitness Classes and the Natatorium. You can purchase a Natatorium only membership if preferred.
This affiliation can include any of the following:
- Enrolled Students - Students are able to participate in all programs and services provided through the Department of Campus Recreation & Wellness, for no additional fee outside of tuition charges. To activate your membership please come to the facility to fill out your paperwork and pick up your key tag. To complete the paperwork you must show a current class schedule.
- USC Aiken Faculty/Staff and Retirees - $80 per year with an anniversary renewal date or $40 for 6 months. This included membership to the Wellness Center and Natatorium. It also includes towel and locker service.
- Spouse & Youth of Faculty/Staff - $80 per year with an anniversary renewal date. Youth must be over 15 years of age. 15-18 years must be accompanied by their parent.
- USC Aiken Affiliates: An affiliation with USC Aiken falls into multiple categories. Some of these include but are not limited to: Leadership Donors, Alumni & Spouse (of all USC campus), Student Spouse/Parent, Academy for Life Long Learning, Cardiac Graduate & Spouse, Carolina Heart & Vascular Center Employees, Aiken County Government employees, ASL and Southern Tide Parents, Summer Interns housed at USC Aiken.
Several membership options are available for affiliates: $240/year, $140/6 months, $75/3 months, or $35/1 month.
Membership to the Natatorium is open to the Aiken community. This membership is valid for use of the Natatorium only during open hours. Water Aerobic classes are included in Natatorium and Wellness Center memberships.
$150/year or $75/6 months. Non-Members Class Participation $30 (10) Class Punch Card for water aerobics and any other class based program held in the Natatorium. Pool parties can be hosted for $200/party.
Guests are allowed to use the Wellness Center with a current member. The guest fee is $10 for a daily pass.
The Natatorium is open to the general public for scheduled pool parties on Saturdays and Sundays.
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Fees: $50 deposit required at the time of reserving the pool + $175 due the day of the party for up to 20 patrons. $3 for each additional patrons up to a maximum of 30.
The $50 deposit is a nonrefundable deposit is due at the time of the reservation. All reservations must be made in person at the Wellness Center or Natatorium at least two weeks in advance.
Membership Renewal Policies
- Members must present proof affiliation each time they join or renew their membership.
- New members and renewing members that are not in the computer system will need to complete the Medical History and Informed Consent.
- In the affiliated category, the spouse off the affiliate can only become a member if the original affiliated person is a member. (I.e. Alumni spouse cannot join unless the alumni is a member)
* Memberships cannot be canceled or extended except for extenuating circumstances once purchased. Any cancellations or extensions must be approved by the Director and will be taken on a case by case basis.