Natatorium reservations are made online through IMLeagues. All pool users will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Visit the IMLeagues website or download their mobile app.
- Click "Create Account" and enter your information. Use your university email if applicable (@usca.edu). Submit information.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school. If not, you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
- If you do not have an @usca.edu email, request to join the USC Aiken Network.
To sign up for a pool lane:
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click the "Facility Reservations" button at the top left of your user home page.
- Once the calendar screen is up, click on the date and time you want to reserve.
- Then, click the "Sign Up" button in the middle of the screen.
- Then, accept the waiver and click the "Sign Up" button to complete your reservation.